Male Cosmetic Surgery On the Rise!
There is a growing number of men who opt for minor to major plastic surgery for reasons ranging from aesthetic to health. Men of all ages, races and walks of life are choosing to have cosmetic plastic surgery, as it is a viable way to improve their appearance and increase health.
Are YOU a candidate?
- Do you feel that you have not aged well?
- Do you feel that your body has become fatty, and exercise is not fixing it?
- Are you unhappy with the shape of your nose?
- Do you have a lot of "flab" on your face, hips, chest, or other areas of your body?
The most common plastic surgery procedures for men include, but are not limited to:
- Rhinoplasty, or the 'Nose Job'
- Face Lift and Blepharoplasty (Eyelid surgery)
- Liposuction/ Tummy Tuck for the waist, stomach and the dreaded 'Back Fat'
- Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
Here you will find very general information in reference to male plastic surgery procedures. The most updated, detailed information can be obtained from a simple one-on-one consultation with your local Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Click here to ask an expert!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Plastic Surgery for Men
Plastic Surgery was once thought of as only for women. However, more and more men undergo plastic surgery procedures now more than at any other time in recent history. And, the numbers are growing.
Men are turning to plastic surgeons for slimmer waistlines, facial rejuvenation and male breast reduction surgery to look and feel better, and enhance the quality of their lives.
At My Plastic Surgeon USA you'll find information on several plastic surgery procedures for men. Some of the more common procedures are Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery), Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction), Facelift and Blepharoplasty (Eyelid surgery).
To learn more about cosmetic procedures for men, click here