Education and Experience for John Bull, M.D.
Meet Dr. Bull
W. John Bull, Jr. M.D completed medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana. He completed a five year general surgery residency at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia and an intensive three year plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Illinois. He is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery.
Plastic Surgery Fellowship
General Surgery Residency
- Loyola University Medical Center
Maywood, IL - 2000-2003
Doctor of Medicine
- Medical College of Georgia
- Augusta, GA - 1995-2000
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- New Orleans, LA - 1991-1995
Certification and Licensure:
- Major: General Studies
- Louisiana State University
- Baton Rouge, LA - 1987-1991
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery 2004
- Certified by the American Board of Surgery 2002
- State of Georgia - 1998-2001
- State of Illinois - 2000 - present
- Volunteer for tatoo removal program at Edward hospital, 2003 to present
- Volunteer, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Team Medical Mission Cusco, Peru, May 2002
- Volunteer, Medicine clinic for the homeless, New Orleans Mission, 1993-1995
- Active staff Edward Hospital
- Active staff Rush-Copley Memorial Hospital
- Outpatient surgery facilities privileges
- Naperville Surgical Center
- The Center for Surgery
- Midwest Day Surgery Center
- Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, Chicago Society of Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Bull is Member, DuPage County Medical Society
- Member, Illinois State Medical Society
- Member, American Medical Association
- Preventable Wheelchair-related Thermal Injury, American Paraplegia Society, June 16, 2005
- WJ Bull, Reconstruction of Defects of the Cranial Base, Techniques in Neurosurgery, September 2003, Vol 9 (2)
- Currently researching Incidence of secondary bone grafts after early primary bone grafting in cleft lip and palate, 2001-present.
- G West, WJ Bull, DV Dado: Full thickness Burn injury in Wheelchair Bound Patient Case Report and literature review. Submitted for publication June 2002.
- PH Schmidt, WJ Bull, KM Jefferies, RG Martindale: Typical Versus Atypical Presentation of Obturator Hernia. Am Surg 2001, Feb 67(2) 191-195.
- WJ Bull, KA Yeh, et al.: Mature Presacral Teratoma in an Adult Male: A Case Report. Am Surg 1999, 65(6) 586-591.
- Reconstruction of the Cranial Base, Chicago Society of Plastic Surgeons, June 2003
- Reconstruction of Dorsal Hand and Extensor Tendon Using Radial Forearm/Palmaris Longus Composite Free Flap, Loyola University Medical Center Plastic Surgery Alumni Conference, Chicago, June 2001.
- Dr. Bull Plastic Surgeon Management of Large Abdominal Wall Defects, Medical College of Georgia Surgery Grand Rounds, Augusta, Georgia, June 2000.
- Typical Versus Atypical Presentations of Obturator Hernias, American College of Surgeons Georgia Chapter Meeting, Sea Island, Georgia, March 2000.
- Mature Presacral Teratoma In An Adult Male, Southeastern Surgical Conference Poster Rounds, Tampa, Florida, February 1999.
- Pulmonary Segmental Anatomy and Management of Massive Hemoptysis, Medical College of Georgia Cardiothoracic Grand Rounds, Augusta, Georgia, May 1997
|John Bull, M.D.|
|Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery|
|Office Address: |
|1816 Bay Scott Circle|
|Naperville, IL 60544|
|Dr. Bull has 28 patients available for view in the Before and After Photo Gallery. Click here to visit.|