Education and Experience for Jeffrey Hartog, M.D.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery University of Utah Salt Lake
City, Utah July 1991 to June 1993 Chairman: Graham Lister, M.D.,/Dr.
- General Surgery Residency Baylor University Medical Center Dallas,
Texas June 1989 to June 1991 Chairman: Ronald Jones, M.D.
- General Surgery Internship Baylor University Medical Center July
1988 to June 1989 Dallas, Texas Chairman: Ronald Jones, M.D.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Jackson Memorial Hospital, University
of Miami, School of Medicine Miami, Florida July 1981 to June 1984
Chairman: Stuart Kline, D.D.S.
- Anesthesiology Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami, School
of Medicine Miami Miami, Florida July 1980 to June 1981 Chairman:
Brian Craythorne, M.D.
- Craniofacial Surgery University of Miami Miami, Florida July 1993
to December 1993 Sponsor: S. Anthony Wolfe, M.D.
- Orthognathic and Temporamandibular Joint Surgery and Research Fellow
Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, Texas January 1985 to June 1985
Sponsor: Larry Wolford, D.D.S.
- Maxillofacial Reconstruction Jackson Memorial Hospital, University
of Miami, School of Medicine Miami, Florida July 1985 to June 1986
Robert Marx, D.D.S.
Undergraduate and Medical Education:
- Doctor of Medicine M.D. University of Miami Miami, Florida June
1988 (Advanced standing)
- Bachelor of Dental Science (D.D.S. / D.M.D. Equivalent) University
of the Witwatersrand Johannesburg, South Africa June 1978
- Best Resident Paper "Cranial-orbital distraction in the rabbit skull
using an adjustable internal fixation devise" Utah Chapter of the
American College of Surgeons Snowbird, Utah March 19, 1993
- Dux of the School (No. 1 in Class) King David High School, Victory
Park December 1971
- Prizes in Anesthesiology and Orthodontics University of the Witwatersrand,
School of Dentistry June 1978
- Fellow, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Orange County Medical Society
- Medical Director, Healing the Children, Florida/Georgia
- Florida #ME0064197
- Utah #1059010010
- Idaho #M-6928 Dentistry
- Florida #DN0009858
- Muzaffar, A., Adams, W., Hartog, J., Rohrich, R., Byrd, S. Maxillary
Reconstruction; Functional and Aesthetic Considerations. Plastic and
Reconstructive Surgery, 1999; 104:2172-2184
- Dingman, D., Hartog, J., Siemionow, M. Simultaneous deep-plane facelift
and trichloracetic acid peel. Plast, Reconstr. Surg 93:86-93; 1994
- Hartog, J.M., Slavin, A.B., Mine, S.N. Reconstruction of the temporomandibular
joint with cryopreserved cartilage and freeze-dried dura. J Oral and
Maxillofac Surg 48:919-925, 1990.
- Wolford, L., Wardrop, R., Hartog, J. Coralline porous hydroxylapatite
as a bone graft substitute in Orthognathic surgery. J Oral Maxillofac
Surg 45: 1034-1042, 1987.
- Jones, D. L., Wolford, L. M., Hartog, J.M. Comparison of methods
to assess neurosensory alterations following Orthognathic surgery.
Int J Adult Orthod. Orthognath. Surg, 5: 35-42; 1990
Papers submitted or in preparation:
- Hartog, J. M., Hardy, S., Tagge, B., Creel, D., Eaton, C., Morales,
L. Cranial-orbital distraction in the rabbit skull using an adjustable
internal fixation device. Hartog, J. Rotation of the proximal segment
during saggital split osteotomy procedures.
- Hartog, J.M., Wolfe, S.A. The treatment of frontal bossing.
- Hartog, J.M., Wolfe, S.A. Chapter on Reoperative craniomaxillofacial
surgery with an emphasis on alloplastic failures. In: Reoperative
Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. Ed. Grotting, J. Quality
Medical Publishers, St. Louis, MO. 1994.
- Two-stage triangular flap repair of the Incomplete bilateral cleft
lip. Presented at the Florida Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association
Annual Meeting, Orlando, Fl., January 1996
- Cranial-orbital distraction of the rabbit skull using an adjustable
internal fixation device. Presented at the International Craniofacial
Symposium, Chicago, IL, October 1992; Utah Chapter ACS, Snowbird,
UT, March 1993; ACPCA Both Anniversary Meeting, Pittsburgh, PA, April
- The use of aspiration biopsy cytology in the diagnosis of tumors
of the head and neck; Florida Society of Oral Surgeons, Tampa FL,
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy in maxillofacial surgery; Farewell to
Gordon Hardman, Scientific session, Ruthin, North Wales, June 1983.
- Rehabilitation of the maxillofacial trauma patient; The Coma Rehabilitation
Society, September 1986.
- Physician Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine Certification Training
Program. Undersea Medical Society/NOAA Miami, FL, June 1984
- Microsurgical Techniques Training Course Department of Orthopaedic
Surgery, University of Miami Miami, FL, June 1988
Private Practice Experience:
- General Dentistry, London, England, July 1978 to June 1980
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery(part-time), Miami FL., July 1984
to July 1988
- Presently in private practice of Plastic /Maxillofacial Surgery,
Winter Park, Florida.
|Jeffrey Hartog, M.D.|
|The Bougainvillea Clinique|
|Office Address: |
|4355 Bear Gully Road|
|Winter Park, FL 32792|
|Dr. Hartog has 11 patients available for view in the Before and After Photo Gallery. Click here to visit.|